Color LaserJet 2605dnCartridge prices starting at $42.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 2605dn
- HP 124A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$159.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 124A (Q6001A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 2,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front door.
- Remove the used print cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and dispose the wrapper and old cartridge properly for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the print cartridge by the blue handles and distribute the toner by gently rocking the print cartridge from side to side.
- Remove the shipping locks and the shipping tape from the new print cartridge. Discard the shipping tape and shipping locks properly for recycling.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and using the handles, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Firmly close the front door. After a short time, the control panel should display "Ready."
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured cartridges are cartridges that have been recycled. These cartridges have been cleaned and refilled with proprietary ink. Not only does this help reduce waste, but it also ensures compatibility with your printer!
Will using a remanufactured cartridge ruin my printer warranty?
Nope! Not only will it not ruin your warranty, but remanufactured cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer.
What’s the page yield for these toners?
The HP 124A (Q6000A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 2,500, while the color toners (HP 124A (Q6001A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, HP 124A (Q6003A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, and HP 124A (Q6002A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner Cartridge) each have a page yield of 2,000. Note though that this can vary depending on how often you print as well as the settings that you use.