HP Color LaserJet Pro CP5225 TonerCartridge prices starting at $89.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro CP5225
- HP 307A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $419.95 As low as $409.954 Cartridges / $104.99ea
- HP 307A (CE742A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet CP5200 Series, HP Color LaserJet CP5225dn, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 307A (CE740A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet CP5225, HP Color LaserJet CP5225n, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 307A (CE741A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet CP5200 Series, HP Color LaserJet CP5225n, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 307A (CE743A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet CP5225n, HP Color LaserJet CP5200 Series, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the basic steps to replacing the toner cartridge on an HP Color LaserJet CP5225 printer:
- Lower the front panel to gain access to the printer cartridges.
- Find the toner cartridge that needs replacement. Note the exact location for each color.
- Carefully pull the empty toner cartridge out of the cartridge tray.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push it until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you are replacing other color cartridges.
- Close the front panel firmly. Make sure to wait for the printer to recognize the newly installed cartridge before you resume printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it a good idea to buy a replacement toner cartridge only when the existing cartridge gets totally depleted?
No. It’s better to have a new toner cartridge already on hand because the print quality slowly deteriorates when the printer is running low on toner.
Are recycled toner cartridges the same with remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yes. Remanufactured toner cartridges are in fact recycled empty cartridges that have gone through stringent quality tests to ensure that they perform excellently.
How do remanufactured cartridges help preserve the environment?
Since remanufactured cartridges are recycled original cartridges, using one reman cartridge can keep approximately 3 pounds of waste out of landfills and saves roughly 3 quarts of oil.