WorkForce WF-3620Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Get reliable performance and outstanding prints with Epson’s WorkForce WF-3620. This printer boasts printing speed of 19 ISO ppm for documents or files in black. As for colored prints such as photos and brochures, this printer is rated with 10 ISO ppm. Another notable feature of the WorkForce WF-3620 is its wireless capability.
- 1 Year Warranty
- High yield and combo pack
- Premium ink blend
- Free return shipping
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce WF-3620
- Best SellerEpson 252XL High-Yield Remanufactured 9-Pack Combo
Contains 3x Black (T252XL120), 2x Cyan (T252XL220), 2x Magenta (T252XL320), and 2x Yellow (T252XL420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$49.959 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$31.959 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 252XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$24.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 252XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$19.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 252XL (T252XL220) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 252XL (T252XL320) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 252XL (T252XL420) Remanufactured Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Home button and go to Setup>Maintenance>Ink Cartridge Replacement. You can only do this step if your printer is turn on.
- Open the scanner unit and cartridge cover by simply lifting them up. Make sure to lift them slowly to prevent unwanted damage.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to replace. To remove it from its position, all you need to do is squeeze its tab and then lift.
- Remove films and cap of your new ink cartridge before inserting to the vacated the slot.
- Insert gently to prevent ink getting to your hands and clothes.
- Close the cartridge cover and then, the scanner unit. You can now print all your documents and favorite photos.