WorkForce 840Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Epson WorkForce 840 All-in-One Printer calls itself the world's fastest all-in-one machine. It has 2-sided color printing, and is able to scan, copy, and fax. It can print directly from your mobile device. CNET gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars and says it has outstanding print quality, but slow speed and no USB or Ethernet cables. PC Magazine also gives it 4 out of 5 stars and says it has a good range of all-in-one functions and good value for the price but has slightly sub-par printing. Amazon users report this is a solid machine with good print quality, but it will not print in black if one of the colored cartridges is out. (Hint: We have remanufactured Epson 126 and 127 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 60% less than genuine Epson ink. You can literally get two of our cartridges for the price of one of theirs, and still have money left over. Stock up on these affordable cartridges and you'll never run out of ink with your Epson WorkForce 840.)
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce 840
- Best SellerEpson 127 Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 9-Pack Combo
Contains 3x Black (T127120), 2x Cyan (T127220), 2x Magenta (T127320), and 2x Yellow (T127420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$59.959 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 126 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 9-Pack Combo
Contains 3x Black (T126120), 2x Cyan (T126220), 2x Magenta (T126320), and 2x Yellow (T126420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$45.959 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$26.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 127 Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$24.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 126 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Epson 126 (1 each of Black T126120, Cyan T126220, Magenta T126320, & Yellow T126420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$23.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 126 Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$20.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 126 (T126220) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 126 (T126320) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 126 (T126420) Remanufactured Yellow
- Best Seller$19.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the printer. If an ink cartridge is low, you will see a message on the LCS screen. Press OK. Raise the scanner.
- Open the cartridge cover. Squeeze the tab on the cartridge you wish to replace and lift it up.
- Shake the new cartridge a few times, and then take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green chip.
- Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it also clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner cover. The machine will begin charging the ink.
- The screen will alert you when the charging is complete.
- Do not turn off the printer while the ink is charging, or you will waste ink.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Epson WorkForce 840 not printing black even if the black ink cartridge is not empty or running low?
It’s very likely that your Epson printer has a clogged printhead. Try cleaning the printhead to resolve the issue.
What to do if the remanufactured ink cartridge is not recognized by the printer?
An ink cartridge is often not recognized by the printer if it is not sitting perfectly straight and not contacting properly with the printer contacts. The simple solution to this problem is to remove all the ink cartridges, turn the printer off and leave it off for 20 minutes, turn it back on, and insert the cartridges back into the printer.
Do you offer a guarantee on your remanufactured Epson ink cartridges?
Yes. All our remanufactured ink cartridges are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, we will give you a full refund of the purchase price if it’s within a year of your purchase.