WorkForce 325Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce 325
- Epson 125 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Epson 125 (1 each of Black T125120, Cyan T125220, Magenta T125320, & Yellow T125420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$25.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- first, turn the power on for your Epson WorkForce 325 printer. Check the message on the screen and push OK.
- Open the scanner, and then open the cartridge cover. Squeeze the tab of the cartridge you want to replace and lift it up.
- Shake the new cartridge gently, and then take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it down until it clicks in place.
- Close the cartridge cover, and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Press the OK button. The printer will charge the ink.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Epson WorkForce 325 printing black pages even with a new ink cartridge installed?
If your Epson WorkForce 325 is printing black pages even with a full cartridge, it’s likely that your printer has clogged nozzles or has the wrong paper size setting. Try selecting the correct paper settings in your printer software and program. If this isn’t the issue, then try running a printhead nozzle check to see if there are any clogged nozzles. If there are, then clean the printhead.
Can I still continue printing if one of the color ink cartridges gets totally depleted?
Yes. You can temporarily print but instead of using that color cartridge, your printer will use the black cartridge. This isn’t the case, however, if it’s the black ink that gets completely expended. You need to replace it at once to resume printing.
Why should I leave the expended ink cartridge installed until I’m ready to replace it with a new one?
If you remove an expended cartridge without replacing it with a new one immediately, the remaining ink in the printhead nozzles may dry out.