Stylus NX230Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX230
- Epson 125 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Epson 125 Black, 1 Epson 125 Cyan, 1 Epson 125 Magenta, and 1 Epson 125 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top of the printer to reveal the ink cartridges.
- Press in on the tab at the top of the cartridge you want to replace and pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a standard ink cartridge and a moderate yield cartridge?
A standard ink cartridge is ideal for regular printer users, while the moderate yield cartridge is perfect for those who print occasionally.
How do I fix an Epson Stylus NX230 cartridge recognition error?
There are many reasons why you’re getting that cartridge recognition error, but the most common is an incorrectly installed cartridge. Try removing the ink cartridge. Then, reinstall it while making sure it’s clicked in properly.
Do you offer any help and support in case I encounter issues with my newly bought ink cartridge?
Absolutely yes! You can either check our partner website CartridgeSupport.com to find possible solutions to your technical cartridge questions or call our Customer Service Department if it’s non-technical.