Stylus CX3810Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX3810
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$20.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power for your Epson Stylus Photo printer.
- Close the document cover and open the scanner.
- Press the ink button, and then open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge you want to replace and lift it straight up to remove it.
- Shake the new cartridge several times, and then take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green chip.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it down until it clicks in place.
- Close the cartridge cover and the printer cover.
- Press the ink button. The printer will charge the ink. It takes about three minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Epson Stylus CX3810 missing lines of text when printing?
Missing lines and streaks on prints are often due to dried out cartridge nozzles or a cartridge that is nearing the end of its service life.
Can I print in black and white if all the color cartridges are empty?
Yes. You can use the unit as a black and white printer as long as the empty color cartridges are inside the printer. But it would be best to replace the color cartridges as soon as possible to prevent print quality issues.
Do your cartridges last for more than a year because I’m thinking of buying the 10-Pack Combo?
Yes. In fact, they can last up to 2 years as long as the ink cartridges are kept in their original packaging and are stored in a cool, dry place.