Stylus Photo RX500Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo RX500
- Epson 48 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 7-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, and 1 Light Magenta, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$35.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 48 (T048620) Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Look at your LCD screen, as it will display which ink is low or empty.
- If one cartridge is empty, press the x Color button. If one cartridge is low on ink, press the Setup button, then press the top left button on your LCD screen until you see the Replace Ink message. Press the x Color button.
- As soon as you see the Open Scanner message on your screen, open the scanner unit. Make sure that the scanner lid is closed.
- Wait until the cartridges moved to the replacement position. Then, open the cartridge cover.
- To remove an empty cartridge, pinch the tabs on its front and back, then lift it out.
- Shake your new cartridge several times before taking it out of its bag.
- Lower the new cartridge into its corresponding holder, then press down until you hear it click into place.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Close your printer’s cartridge cover.
- Close the scanner unit. Wait until your printer finishes charging. It should take about 30 seconds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy remanufactured ink?
Remanufactured inks can help you save more, as opposed to original cartridges. At Carrot Ink, our prices can go as low as 75% from retail prices! On top of that, remanufactured inks also help save the environment, since you’re choosing to use reused and recycled non-biodegradable materials.
How much is shipping?
For most orders, depending on inventory. We offer same-day shipping for orders placed by 3PM Pacific time (except on Friday, weekends, and holidays). Our delivery prices go as low as $3.95. But if you order more than $40 worth of products, your shipping fee is on us! And if you’re located outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping will cost you $24.95.
How soon can I expect the cartridges to dry up?
Our products have a long shelf life! They have up to 18 to 24 months before they expire. And to make sure that they don’t dry up early, please keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.