Stylus Photo R340
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R340
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on.
- If you see an Ink Out message on your display panel, press OK. If you don’t see that message, follow this sequence: press the Setup button > press d to choose Ink Cartridge Replacement > press OK > press OK again. If done right, the print head should move to the replacement position.
- Open your printer’s cartridge cover.
- To remove the old cartridge, press the tab on its back and then lift it out of the printer.
- Unwrap your new ink cartridge. Be careful not to touch the green circuit board or remove any labels.
- With the green circuit board facing the front, lower your new cartridge into the printer. Gently push until you hear it lock into place.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 until you replace all empty cartridges.
- Close your ink cartridge cover.
- Press OK on the display panel, then close your printer’s cover.
- Wait until your printer stops charging the ink delivery system, then press OK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the single ink cartridges or the 7-pack combo?
Your choice would depend on how often you print. Are you a heavy-duty user? If so, you would do well with Epson 48 Remanufactured 7-Pack Combo. It’s per-cartridge price goes down to just $20.49, and you’ll have ready inks whenever your printer runs low!
How can I know which cartridge needs replacing?
Your Epson Stylus Photo R340 can tell you which cartridge is either running low or empty. On your display panel, press Setup. Then, press d to choose Ink Levels. Lastly, press OK. You will then see the level of ink for each cartridge. It’s best that you replace anything that’s low or empty, so it won’t halt your productivity.
Since I’m planning to buy in bulk, how long until my cartridges dry out?
Our cartridges have 18 to 24 months of shelf life. If you’re buying in bulk, make sure that you store unopened cartridges in a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight.