Stylus Photo R320Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R320
- Epson 48 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 7-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, and 1 Light Magenta, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$35.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 48 (T048620) Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the power on for your Epson Stylus Photo printer. Open the printer cover. If the red error light is on or flashing, press the maintenance button, and then press OK.
- If the red error light is off, press the down arrow button, and choose More Options, then press OK. Press the up arrow button and choose Ink Cartridge Replacement. Press OK.
- Open the cartridge cover. Press the tab on the back of the cartridge you want to replace and lift it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green circuits.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the cartridge cover and press the left front corner of the cover forward to lock it into place.
- Press OK and close the printer cover. The printer will charge the ink delivery system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I immediately replace the ink cartridge when I get the ‘Ink Low’ error message, or should I wait until I get the ‘Ink Out’ error?
When the Epson printer says ‘Ink Low,’ it simply means that either your black or color cartridge is starting to run low on ink. You may continue printing, but you need to get a replacement ink cartridge to avoid printing delays once the ‘Ink Out’ message appears.
How can I check the status of the ink cartridges on an Epson Stylus Photo R320 printer?
To check the status of the Epson ink cartridges, simply look at the icons on your printer’s control panel.
Do you offer same-day shipping on orders?
Yes. Orders placed by 3 PM Pacific time ship the same day. But orders placed after 3 PM Friday and on weekends or holidays are shipped on the next business day.