Expression XP-320Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Epson’s Expression XP-320 is a space-saving device that doesn’t compromise efficiency or performance. As a matter of fact, this compact device can instantly send scanned documents or pictures directly to your social media account and cloud. It also comes with a built-in card slot so you can conveniently print photos taken from your DSLR or mirrorless camera.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-320
- Best SellerEpson 220XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 9-Pack Combo
Contains 3 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$55.959 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 220XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Pack
Contains 2x Black, 1x Cyan, 1x Magenta, 1x YellowLearn More$29.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 220XL High-Yield Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$25.95
- Best SellerEpson 220XL (T220XL120) Black Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Contains 3x BlackLearn More$18.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 220XL (T220XL320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 220XL (T220XL420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 220XL (T220XL220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 220XL (T220XL120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Have your Epson Expression XP-230 printer model operational. Simply plug it in and press it power button.
- Slowly and gently open its scanner unit. Once completely open, find the expended cartridge. Then, remove it by simply holding its tab and pulling it out of its position.
- Free your new replacement cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective films as well.
- Insert the new cartridge by pushing it down to the empty slot. Close the scanner.