PIXMA MG3520Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Transform your printing experience with PIXMA MG3520. This compact yet stylish model from Canon delivers outstanding performance with its built-in Auto Duplex Printing and Auto Power On features. Quick Start is also available to immediately jumpstart your printing task. Furthermore, you can easily share this device with co-workers or family members.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG3520
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Pack
Contains 3x PG-240XL and 2 CL-241XLLearn More$138.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XL (5206B001) Black Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Contains 3 PG-240XL (5206B001) Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$85.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XL & CL-241XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CL-241XL (5208B001) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 400 Page Yield
- Canon PG-240XL (5206B001) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 300 Page Yield
- Canon PG-240XXL (5204B001) Extra High-Yield Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Have your Canon PIXMA MG3520's front cover and output tray completely open. Doing so, will prompt its cartridge holder to stop/move to the proper cartridge replacement position.
- Then, wait for its head cover to open. Do not force it to open. It will automatically open once the cartridge holder is in place.
- Lower the lock lever of the empty cartridge. Pull the cartridge out of its position.
- Install the new cartridge by pushing it into the slot. Use cartridge lock lever to keep it in place. Then, return your device's cartridge cover to its closed position.