Canon PIXMA MG3520 InkCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG3520
- Special Price $175.956 Cartridges / $ea
- Special Price $147.955 Cartridges / $ea
- Special Price $85.95 As low as $83.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $68.95 As low as $64.953 Cartridges / $21.32ea
- Canon PG-240XXL (5204B001) Extra High-Yield Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MG3220, Canon PIXMA MX372, and more! Learn More
- Canon PG-240XL (5206B001) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MG3122, Canon PIXMA MG4120, and more! Learn More
- Canon CL-241XL (5208B001) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MG2220, Canon PIXMA MX479, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Have your Canon PIXMA MG3520's front cover and output tray completely open. Doing so, will prompt its cartridge holder to stop/move to the proper cartridge replacement position.
- Then, wait for its head cover to open. Do not force it to open. It will automatically open once the cartridge holder is in place.
- Lower the lock lever of the empty cartridge. Pull the cartridge out of its position.
- Install the new cartridge by pushing it into the slot. Use cartridge lock lever to keep it in place. Then, return your device's cartridge cover to its closed position.