ImageClass MF8080CwCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8080Cw
- Canon 116 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$79.954 Cartridges / $ea
- Canon 116 (1980B001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass MF8080Cw, Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn, and more! Learn More
- Canon 116 (1979B001AA) Cyan Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-5050, Canon ImageClass MF8030Cn, and more! Learn More
- Canon 116 (1977B001AA) Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-5050n, Canon ImageClass MF8050Cn, and more! Learn More
- Canon 116 (1978B001AA) Magenta Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon i-SENSYS MF8030Cn, Canon ImageClass MF8050Cn, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the 10 steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF8080Cw:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Hold down the lever, and then pull the toner cartridge tray out.
- Hold the toner cartridge by its handle.
- Pull the used toner cartridge towards you and out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, and gently rock the toner cartridge five or six times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface, and pull the tab to completely remove the sealing tape.
- Take the protective cover out of the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer.
- Reinstall the toner cartridge tray back in.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
While printing with my Canon ImageClass MF8080Cw, the message
Yes, but only if you’ve got a few pages left to print. But if you are going to print a large amount of data, you’d better replace the black toner cartridge first.
Aside from the significant savings, what other benefits do I get if I switch to remanufactured toner cartridges?
When you use remanufactured toner cartridges, you help save the environment because the amount of cartridge waste being thrown into the landfills is reduced. Also, quality is guaranteed with remanufactured toner cartridges. During the manufacturing process, we make sure all our products go through stringent testing.
I’d like to purchase your Remanufactured Canon 116 4-Pack Combo—am I qualified for free shipping?
Our Remanufactured Canon 116 4-Pack Combo is above $40, so shipping is free if the order is shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.