Canon ImageClass MF5750 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Canon ImageClass MF5750 is a multifunction laser printer with copy, scan, and fax functions. It features a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, a 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette, and the Single Cartridge System for easy maintenance. It also offers print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi for CCD color scanning. Don’t let an empty toner cartridge take the fun out of using this feature-packed machine. Get a replacement toner cartridge right here at Carrot Ink. For your MF5750, we’ve got the Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, which costs up to 40% less than its OEM counterpart. Purchase one here today!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF5750:
- Open the front cover to expose the cartridge cavity.
- Hold the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and take it out of the protective bag. Then, remove its packing materials.
- Put the new cartridge on a flat surface, and shake it a few times to distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the sealing tape by pulling it out completely.
- Line up the new cartridge with the rails on either side and push it into the slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting missing dots on the printouts even if I’ve just replaced the toner cartridge on my Canon ImageClass MF5750?
If you’ve just replaced the cartridge on your MF5750 but you’re getting missing dots on the printouts, it’s most likely that the cartridge is not installed correctly. Try removing the cartridge and reinstall it properly to fix the issue.
The print is not clear—do I have to replace the toner cartridge already?
A cartridge that’s nearing the end of its life is a possible culprit of poor print quality. If that is the case with you, then yes, you may have to replace the toner cartridge to improve the print quality.
What are the credit cards that you accept for payment?
For online and offline orders, here are the credit cards that we accept: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover/NOVUS.