ImageClass MF4690Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon ImageClass MF4690 is a monochrome laser all-in-one machine—a duplex printer, digital copier, color scanner, and high-speed fax. It offers print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute for letter-sized output at up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution to deliver high-quality, professional results. And it features a single-cartridge system, with the toner and the drum together in one easy-to-replace unit. Speaking of easy to replace, why not choose a more affordable replacement toner cartridge when your MF4690 starts running low on toner? Carrot Ink offers low-priced but high-quality Canon FX-9 and FX-10 Compatible Toner Cartridges. Check out our listing below.
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4690
- Best SellerCanon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2 per Cartridge
Contains 2 Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Later Toner Cartridges.Learn More$37.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4690 with the steps below:
- Lift the scanning platform until you hear an audible click.
- Hold the small handle underneath to open the toner cover.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the handle and remove it from the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove its packing materials. Gently rock it a few times to redistribute the toner powder inside.
- Pull the sealing tape tab to remove the entire length of tape on the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine and push it to make sure it is properly seated.
- Close the toner cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
My printed pages have white streaks through them—how do I resolve this print quality issue?
When you notice white streaks on the printed pages, it’s high time you replace the toner cartridge. White streaks on printouts often indicate a toner cartridge that’s nearing the end of its life.
How do I check the toner level on the Canon ImageClass MF4690 printer?
To check the toner level on the MF4690, simply press the ‘Toner Gauge’ key. The toner level will appear on the LCD display at four levels. If the toner gauge indicates an empty toner, then get a replacement at once.
How much will I pay for shipping if my order subtotal is below $40?
A standard shipping rate of $3.95 applies if the order subtotal is below $40 and the shipping location is in any of the 48 contiguous states.