Canon ImageClass MF4570 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
The Canon ImageClass MF4570 is a fast multifunction laser printer with scanning, faxing, and copying capabilities. It features a 250-sheet paper tray and offers print and copy speeds of up to 26 ppm with the first page out in 6 seconds. To keep the cost per page low, users have the option to purchase affordable supplies for this printer. And if you’re among them, you need not go far just to buy the replacement toner cartridge that you need. Here at Carrot Ink, we offer the Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that costs a lot less than its genuine counterpart. Contact us to order one today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass MF4570 ink
Toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS D550, Canon ImageClass MF4880dw, and more!
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $31.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
The guide below will show you how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4570:
- Lift from just under the control panel to raise up the main cover.
- Underneath you will find a small handle to open the toner cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle, and pull it toward your direction to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and shake it a few times to distribute the toner inside.
- Pull the sealing tape tab to remove the entire length of the protective sealing tape.
- Grasp the paper that protects the drum and pull it out.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer and push it as far as it will go.
- Close the toner cover, and lower the main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do when the
What does it mean when I see white streaks on the printouts?
White streaks on the printouts mean that the toner cartridge has almost reached the end of its service life. Replace it with a new toner cartridge to resolve the issue.
If my Canon ImageClass MF4570 says ‘Toner is nearly out’,’ what will happen to the incoming fax?
If the ‘Toner is nearly out’ message appeared on your MF4570, the incoming fax won’t be printed but will be stored in the memory.