ImageClass MF4570Cartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4570, ImageClass MF4570dn, ImageClass MF4570dw
- Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
The guide below will show you how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4570:
- Lift from just under the control panel to raise up the main cover.
- Underneath you will find a small handle to open the toner cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle, and pull it toward your direction to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and shake it a few times to distribute the toner inside.
- Pull the sealing tape tab to remove the entire length of the protective sealing tape.
- Grasp the paper that protects the drum and pull it out.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer and push it as far as it will go.
- Close the toner cover, and lower the main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do when the
What does it mean when I see white streaks on the printouts?
White streaks on the printouts mean that the toner cartridge has almost reached the end of its service life. Replace it with a new toner cartridge to resolve the issue.
If my Canon ImageClass MF4570 says ‘Toner is nearly out’,’ what will happen to the incoming fax?
If the ‘Toner is nearly out’ message appeared on your MF4570, the incoming fax won’t be printed but will be stored in the memory.