Canon ImageClass MF3010 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
The Canon ImageClass MF3010 allows you to print crisp black and white documents in approximately 10 seconds, thanks to Canon’s Quick First Print feature. This machine can be very convenient, especially if your business requires a lot of printing day in and day out. But this convenience can turn to an inconvenience when it suddenly runs out of toner when there’s an urgent need to print. Don’t let this happen to you—stock up on compatible toner cartridges so you can resume printing right away. Carrot Ink offers you the cost-efficient Canon 125 (3484B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge to help your business save money while enjoying the same performance and print quality from your Canon printer. Call us to order one today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass MF3010 ink
Toner cartridges for the Canon ImageClass LBP6000, i-SENSYS MF3010, and more!
Regular Price: $72.95
Special Price $31.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Grasp the operation panel of the printer, and then lift the scanning platform or unit up.
- Hold the grip on the left side of the cover of the toner cartridge to open it.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Carefully rock the cartridge back and forth several times until the toner is evenly distributed inside the cartridge.
- Put the toner cartridge on a flat surface. Then, lift the tab up and lightly pull the sealing tape out of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge.
- Close the toner cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if I do not remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge?
When the sealing tape is not removed completely from the new cartridge, you’ll get poor print quality results. So make sure to do this right before installation, but do not pull out the sealing tape forcefully or stop at the midpoint to avoid toner spill.
How long does your compatible Canon ImageClass MF3010 cartridge last because I’m planning to stock up on toners?
The shelf life of our compatible toner cartridge is 24 months, but it can last up to 36 months if stored properly. Proper storage of a sealed toner cartridge includes storing it in a cool, dry place and keeping it away from direct sunlight.
Is it possible to continue printing a received fax message when the toner is almost depleted?
Yes. You just have to set the printer to ‘Continue Print. When Toner Is Nearly Out.’ Take note, however, that if you choose this option, some of the printed messages may be light or blurry.