ImageClass MF3010Cartridge prices starting at $41.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF3010
- Canon 125 (3484B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Canon 125 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Grasp the operation panel of the printer, and then lift the scanning platform or unit up.
- Hold the grip on the left side of the cover of the toner cartridge to open it.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Carefully rock the cartridge back and forth several times until the toner is evenly distributed inside the cartridge.
- Put the toner cartridge on a flat surface. Then, lift the tab up and lightly pull the sealing tape out of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge.
- Close the toner cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if I do not remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge?
When the sealing tape is not removed completely from the new cartridge, you’ll get poor print quality results. So make sure to do this right before installation, but do not pull out the sealing tape forcefully or stop at the midpoint to avoid toner spill.
How long does your compatible Canon ImageClass MF3010 cartridge last because I’m planning to stock up on toners?
The shelf life of our compatible toner cartridge is 24 months, but it can last up to 36 months if stored properly. Proper storage of a sealed toner cartridge includes storing it in a cool, dry place and keeping it away from direct sunlight.
Is it possible to continue printing a received fax message when the toner is almost depleted?
Yes. You just have to set the printer to ‘Continue Print. When Toner Is Nearly Out.’ Take note, however, that if you choose this option, some of the printed messages may be light or blurry.