ImageClass LBP6000Cartridge prices starting at $41.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP6000
- Canon 125 (3484B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Canon 125 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP6000 with the following steps:
- Hold the opening on the right side to open your printer’s top cover.
- Grip the used toner cartridge at the middle and pull it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the protective bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge five or six times to evenly distribute the toner powder inside.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface and find the sealing tape tab. Then, snap it to detach from the cartridge.
- Pull the tab to remove the protective sealing tape.
- Install the new cartridge and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I keep the unused compatible Canon 125 in storage?
When stored properly in a cool dry place, you can keep your unused compatible Canon 125 in storage up to 3 years. Just make sure to keep it in its original packaging.
What is the proper way to remove the protective sealing tape on a new toner cartridge?
When removing the protective sealing tape on a new toner cartridge, make sure not to pull it upward, downward, or diagonally. It will be difficult for you to remove the tape completely if it breaks.
What to do if the toner cover won’t close after installing a new toner cartridge on my Canon ImageClass LBP6000?
If you can’t close the toner cover, it simply means that the new toner cartridge is not installed correctly in the printer. Remove the cartridge first and reinstall it properly.