ImageClass D1370Cartridge prices starting at $52.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1370
- Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Canon 120 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$52.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Hold down the open button.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from the bag. Recycle the old toner cartridge properly.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface, fold back the tab of the sealing tape located at the left side of the toner cartridge, and pull the seal completely out.
- Fit the protrusions on both sides of the toner cartridge into the guides located on both sides of the machine, and slide the toner cartridge into the machine until the toner cartridge comes to rest and is held against the back of the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “compatible cartridge’ mean?
Compatible cartridges are brand new cartridges that have been manufactured to be compatible with your printer.
Will my printer warranty be voided if I use a generic cartridge?
Nope! Using our products will have no effect on the warranty of your printer.
How much will I pay for shipping?
All orders above $40 get free shipping to all locations within the US mainland! For other US locations, our prices start at $3.95 for standard shipping. If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, however, shipping costs $24.95.