MFC-L6700DWCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Removing old and empty toner cartridges of your printer shouldn't be difficult. Use the guide below to ensure correct replacement. You can know more about your printer by going here.
- Switch your Brother L6700DW printer on.
- Access its front cover and open it.
- Pull the toner and drum unit out of the printer.
- Find the green lock of the unit and press it down.
- Lift out the empty toner cartridge from its slot.
- Put the new toner inside the slot.
- Move the green tab several times.
- Put back the unit inside the Brother printer.
- Proceed with closing the front cover.
If you have a Brother MFC L6700DW printer and its ink is running low, you can find an affordable solution at Carrot Ink. We provide Brother MFC L6700DW toner cartridge buyers with an affordable selection that doesn't compromise print quality. What's more, these toner cartridges went through a strict manufacturing procedure so it is compatible with your printer. If not, simply send us an email and we will ship you a new one at no additional cost. We can also give you a 100% refund if you choose to. Shipping is 2 to 5 business days throughout the United States.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-L6700DW
- Brother DR820 Compatible Drum Unit 30,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN880 Black Super High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 8,000 Page Yield