MFC-J415WCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J415W
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s ink cartridge cover.
- Press down the release lever and remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge and remove its packaging. You will find a green knob on the protective yellow cap. Turn this clockwise to release the vacuum seal.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot and push until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer’s ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I replace the inks anytime I want?
Brother printers have an indicator which tells the users when an ink cartridge is up for replacement. As such, you only need to change an empty cartridge when the printer advises you to do so. We recommend though that you stock up on spare boxes of new and unopened ink cartridges so that you’ll be ready when it’s time to replace used up ones.
Does this ink work with other Brother printers?
Yes! This ink is compatible with several Brother DCP Series and Brother MFC Multifunction Series printer models. You may request our friendly customer service team for a complete list of compatible models to find out if you can use this ink with your machine.
Does this ink expire?
This remanufactured ink has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you wish to store unopened boxes of ink cartridges, we recommend that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.