MFC-J265WCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J265W
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge cover of the printer.
- Press the release lever to unlock and remove the used cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Turn the green knob on the protective yellow cap to release the vacuum seal and then remove the cap.
- Insert the new cartridge to its corresponding slot and gently push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my printer still work if I replace only one empty cartridge?
Brother machines are designed to stop all printing operations if and/or when any of its cartridges are empty to help ensure that the print head’s life is maintained. Please note though that when a colored cartridge is empty, the printer can still work if the black cartridge has ink. We recommend that you stock up on all ink colors required by your machine to avoid delays caused by unexpected emptying of cartridges.
Is it safe for me to use a remanufactured ink on my printer?
Definitely! Our remanufactured inks are meant to work the same way genuine cartridges do. You can also rest assured that our products are equipped with all parts and functions OEM cartridges have.
If I stock up on ink, how do I store them properly?
We recommend that you put away unopened ink cartridges in a dry, cool shelf. You should also keep them away from direct heat and sunlight as sudden temperatures in heat can affect the ink’s quality.