Brother MFC-9870 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother MFC-9870 can copy, fax, print, and scan high-quality outputs without breaking stride. That means this laser printer needs a high-quality toner that can keep up with its pace. At Carrot Ink, you are guaranteed of 100% satisfaction with every purchase. Whether you need our Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit or our Brother TN460 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, you’ll receive products that meet and exceed OEM standards. You can also purchase our Brother TN460 And DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toners & Drum 3-Piece Combo to make sure you have cartridges at the ready as soon as your printer tells you you’re running low. Hurry—order before 3PM Pacific Time on a weekday and we’ll ship your product on the same day! Click on that Add to Cart button now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-9870 ink
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Drum unit for the Brother Intellifax 4750e, Brother DCP-1400, and many more!
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, Brother MFC-9700, and many more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $25.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s front cover. To remove the drum unit, lift it forward and pull it towards you.
- To remove the old toner cartridge, hold down the lock lever and pull it out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, gently rock it from side to side to distribute the ink evenly.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Install the new toner into the drum unit until you hear it click into place.
- To clean the primary corona, slide the blue tab from right to left several times.
- Reinstall the drum unit back into the machine.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do remanufactured toners last?
Our toner and drum units have a long shelf life—24 to 36 months, to be exact. So you can keep them in store for quite some time. Just make sure you place them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Is there difference between a cartridge and a drum unit?
Yes, there is. The toner cartridge houses the ink that you need to print your documents. The drum unit, on the other hand, helps transfer that ink into the paper. Your printer needs both to continue functioning.
Can I rely on the quality of your toners?
Yes, you can! Our products are all manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that they meet and exceed OEM standards. To give you more peace of mind, we also offer a one-year warranty valid from the date of your purchase, as well as a no-questions-asked return policy. Not satisfied? Give us a call and we’ll gladly replace your produce or refund your purchase.