Brother MFC-9700 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother MFC-9700 performs a variety of functions to meet or even exceed your home office needs. It scans, prints, copies, and sends fax messages—making it a lot easier and faster to complete tasks day in and day out. But just like the other machines you’ve got in your office, the MFC-9700 deserves some TLC too. So make sure you use only high-quality replacement toner cartridges for this tough machine. Buy our Brother TN460 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge or our Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit. Both are designed to OEM standards, so they’ll fit and work on your printer without a hitch.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-9700 ink
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Drum unit for the Brother Intellifax 4750e, Brother DCP-1400, and many more!
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $25.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the printer cover.
- Pull the drum unit out of the printer. Then, hold down the lock lever on the right side of the printer to separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the packaging of the new toner cartridge. Lightly shake it back and forth several times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover of the new cartridge and insert it into the drum until you hear it click.
- Carefully slide the blue tab from left to right for several times, and then put the blue tab back to its original position.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I leave a toner cartridge unpacked for a long period of time?
If a toner cartridge is left unpacked for an extended period, the toner life is shortened. So make sure you unpack the cartridge only when you are ready to install it on your printer.
How would I know if it’s time to purchase a new drum unit for my Brother MFC-9700 printer?
When the LCD shows the ‘CHANGE DRUM’ error message, it means the drum unit is near the end of its life and must be replaced soon.
What is the estimated life of your compatible drum unit?
The estimated life of our compatible drum unit is up to 20,000 pages. But factors such as humidity, temperature, type of paper, and how much toner is used for the print job can affect the drum life. So the actual number of pages that it can print may be less than this estimate.