Brother MFC-9460CDN TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9460CDN
- Brother TN315 (Replaces TN310) High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $84.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $21.24ea
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother DCP-9050CDN, Brother MFC-9465CDN, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-9055CDN, Brother MFC-9460cdn, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother DCP-9270CDN, Brother HL-4570cdwt, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-9055CDN, Brother HL-4570cdw, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing the toner, make sure that the printer is on. After that, open the front cover by pressing its release button.
- Hold the drum unit by its handle and pull it out until it stops.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner, push it toward the printer gently to unlock it, and then pull it out of the drum unit.
- Push the latches of the corona wire to release it and then open the cover. Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab from left to right a few times. Close the corona wire cover after you clean it.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and rock it several times to distribute the ink inside thoroughly. Pull the protective cover.
- Hold the new toner cartridge handle and insert it into the empty slot in the drum unit. Give it a gentle pull towards you until it clicks into place.
- Push the drum unit until it stops and close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages does this can I get from this cartridge?
The Brother TN315BK Black High Yield can print about 6,000 pages. Please note that that results may differ depending on paper type, printing settings, and frequency of printing.
Is this toner compatible with other Brother printers?
Yes! You can also use this toner cartridge for the following models:
DCP Series: DCP-9050CDN, DCP-9055CDN, DCP-9270CDN; HL Toner: HL-4140CN, HL-4150CDN, HL-4570CDW, HL-4570CDWT; and MFC Multifunction: MFC-9460CDN, MFC-9465CDN, MFC-9560CDW, MFC-9970, and MFC-9970CDW.
It’s so affordable and I want to buy more than one toner. How do I store an unopened toner?
You may keep unopened toner cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight. You’d also be happy to know that this toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months.