MFC-845CWCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-845CW
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2ea
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother MFC-230C, Brother DCP-350C, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-350C, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the empty ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-845CW by following these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the empty ink cartridge.
- Open the new ink cartridge bag and remove the new ink cartridge.
- Remove the protective cap. If it already came off when you removed the cartridge from the bag, the cartridge will not get damaged.
- Each color has a correct position. Insert the new ink cartridge in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift the lock release lever and gently push the new cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did my Brother MFC-845CW suddenly stop printing when the ‘Ink Empty’ error message appeared?
The Brother MFC-845CW is designed to stop all printing operations when one of its ink cartridges is empty. To continue printing, replace the empty ink cartridge right away.
What to do if the ‘Near Empty’ error message appears on my Brother printer’s LCD display?
Order a new ink cartridge soon to avoid any printing delay.
Does the ‘No Cartridge” error message have something to do with the quality of the compatible ink cartridge that I installed?
No, we don’t think so. A ‘No Cartridge’ error message indicates an improperly installed ink cartridge. Remove the cartridge and reinstall it properly to fix the issue.