Brother MFC-8120 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Ideal for home or business use, the Brother MFC-8120 is a multifunction machine that works as printer, copier, and scanner. If you use it as a laser printer, you can get up to 21 ppm and a 250-sheet paper capacity. As a copier, on the other hand, it can copy up to 21 copies per minute, and as a scanner, it can scan up to legal size with up to 9600 dpi resolution. Indeed, you can do so many things with the MFC-8120. So, when it starts running low on toner, replace it right away. Carrot Ink offers affordable yet high-quality replacement toner cartridges and printer supplies. If it’s the Brother TN570 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge that you need, we have it right here. Buy now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-8120 ink
Contains 1 TN570 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge, and 1 DR510 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $45.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5170N, DCP-8040D, and more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover and pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly to remove it from the printer.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit while holding down the lock lever on the left.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge on both sides and gently rock it five to six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to save on toner while printing with my Brother MFC-8120—how can I do that?
Your MFC printer allows you to save on toner by simply activating the ‘Toner Save’ feature. It, however, provides lighter prints, so you might want to reconsider if you need to print and copy images and documents.
My printer says ‘Change Drum Soon’—what does it mean?
A ‘Change Drum Soon’ error message indicates that the drum unit is near the end of its service life and should be replaced soon.
Can I still print even if the ‘Change Drum Soon’ appears on the LCD display?
Yes, you can still print even if the LCD displays the ‘Change Drum Soon’ error message. However, if you notice any deterioration in print quality, might as well replace the drum unit first before you resume printing.