MFC-795CWCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-795CW
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $21.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
The steps below will guide you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-795CW printer:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Release the empty ink cartridge by pressing the lock release lever. And then, pull the cartridge to remove it from the printer.
- Open the new cartridge bag and take the cartridge out.
- Turn the green release lever on the orange protective packing counterclockwise until it clicks to release the vacuum seal.
- Remove the orange protective packing.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the correct slot. Push the cartridge until it latches.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I rarely print in color, but why is it that my Brother MFC-795CW is starting to run out of two color ink cartridges?
Your Brother printer consumes color ink when running a cleaning cycle. Plus, even if you are printing in black only, it still uses color ink because its default setting in the printer driver is COLOR. Try changing it to GRAY SCALE instead.
Up to how long can I use up the compatible ink cartridge that I installed in my Brother printer?
The ink cartridge that you install in your Brother printer must be used up within six months of installation.
I want to clear the ‘Cannot Detect’ error message on my printer’s LCD display—how can I do it?
To clear the ‘Cannot Detect’ error message, simply reinstall the toner cartridge properly.