Brother MFC-7860DW Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother MFC-7860DW Compact Monochrome Laser All-in-One Printer is made for small offices. It can print, scan, copy, and fax, and it prints up to 27 pages per minute, with output up to 2400 x 600 dpi. Amazon users give this printer 3.3 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality and fast printing speed. (Hint: Leave it to your friends at Carrot Ink to carry compatible Brother TN450 toner and DR420 laser drum units for this printer at a whopping 70% less than genuine Brother toner and drum units.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power of your Brother printer.
- Open the front of your printer.
- Reach inside and grasp the handle of the drum unit and toner cartridge.
- Pull them out of the printer.
- Push down on the green lever on the front bottom left corner of the drum unit and pull out the toner cartridge.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Insert it into the drum unit and put both of them back into the printer.
- Close the front of the printer.