MFC-295CNCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-295CN
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's ink cartridge cover. Your LCD cover should indicate which color needs replacing.
- Press down on the release lever that will unlock the cartridge that corresponds to the color indicated on the LCD.
- Unpack your new ink cartridge. Locate the green knob on the protective yellow cap, then turn it clockwise. This will release the vacuum seal. Then, remove the cap.
- Note that each ink cartridge has its own correct position. When placing your new cartridge into the printer, make sure that you follow the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Push the ink cartridge into the printer until you hear it lock into place. Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I buy the 10-pack combo, how long will each cartridge last?
Our cartridges can last up to 18 to 24 months. However, make sure that store them properly. Keep them in a cool, dry place and always in an upright position. Also, keep them away from direct sunlight.
Should I get the twin pack or the 10-pack?
This depends largely on your needs. How often do you print? What is the quality of printing that you require (e.g. how much graphics are on the page)? Our Brother LC61 High-Yield Compatible 10-Pack Combo is ideal for offices that do a lot of high volume printing. We recommend having reserve cartridges that you can install at a moment's notice.
Do your products come with a warranty?
Yes, they do! You have a one-year warranty starting from the date of purchase. If you don't like the product, contact our customer service within 12 months and we'll replace it or give you a full refund.