MFC-250CCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-250C
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replacing the used ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-250C printer:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Unlock the release lever by pressing down on it and pull the used ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the bag.
- Remove the cap. To do this, turn the green knob on the cap clockwise to release the vacuum seal.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in its corresponding slot. Gently push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Wait until the Brother printer automatically resets the ink level.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the LCD displays ‘No Cartridge’ after installing a new ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-250c?
You need to check if the new ink cartridge is installed properly. If not, then reinstall it—make sure to put the cartridge in the correct slot and that it locks into place before you close the cartridge cover.
What to do if I put the new ink cartridge in the wrong slot?
Print quality is compromised if you put the wrong color ink cartridge in the slot. So, remove it and place it in its corresponding slot. Make sure to clean the print head several times before you resume printing.
Why does the ‘Cannot Detect’ error message appeared on the LCD display after installing a new ink cartridge?
The ‘Cannot Detect’ error message often appears if the ink cartridge is installed too quickly or if the newly installed ink cartridge is broken or damage.