Brother Intellifax 5750 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Brother Intellifax 5750 is a multi-function printer that is ideal for any high-volume, multi-user environment. It works as a fax machine with fast transmission speeds up to 2 seconds per page and a printer with dual 250-sheet paper trays for flexible printing. It sure delivers professional output with every page, thanks to its laser print technology with a maximum print speed of up to 15 ppm black. Worried that you won’t get the same high-quality output if you switch to a compatible toner cartridge? Fret no more—here at Carrot Ink, we offer only the finest-quality compatible toner cartridges that are guaranteed to work just like their OEM counterparts or your money back. We offer the Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit and the Brother TN460 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge at prices up to 75% less than their genuine counterparts. Order now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 5750 ink
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Drum unit for the Brother Intellifax 4750e, Brother DCP-1400, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN460 TONER CARTRIDGES.
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $27.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front cover and remove the drum unit by pulling it toward you.
- Put the drum unit on a disposable paper or cloth to avoid any toner spill.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Do this while holding down the lock lever on the right.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Install the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire.
- Reinstall the drum unit and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing when the Toner Empty icon appears on my Brother Intellifax 5750 printer?
No. Your Brother Intellifax 5750 printer will only resume printing once the empty toner cartridge is replaced.
What is the use of the drum unit?
The printer uses a drum unit to create the print images on the paper.
Would I get the exact number of 20,000 pages with the Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit?
The 20,000-page yield is an estimated number—the actual number of pages your drum unit will print will depend on factors such as the type of paper, how much toner you use for the number of pages per print job, the temperature, and the humidity.