Intellifax 5750Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 5750, Intellifax 5750e, Intellifax 5750p
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover and remove the drum unit by pulling it toward you.
- Put the drum unit on a disposable paper or cloth to avoid any toner spill.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Do this while holding down the lock lever on the right.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Install the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire.
- Reinstall the drum unit and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing when the Toner Empty icon appears on my Brother Intellifax 5750 printer?
No. Your Brother Intellifax 5750 printer will only resume printing once the empty toner cartridge is replaced.
What is the use of the drum unit?
The printer uses a drum unit to create the print images on the paper.
Would I get the exact number of 20,000 pages with the Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit?
The 20,000-page yield is an estimated number—the actual number of pages your drum unit will print will depend on factors such as the type of paper, how much toner you use for the number of pages per print job, the temperature, and the humidity.