Intellifax 2580cCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2580c
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2ea
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother MFC-230C, Brother DCP-350C, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-350C, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge cover. Look at the LCD to know which ink cartridge is empty.
- Pulling the release lock lever down, and then pull the cartridge out to remove it from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the bag.
- Remove the protective yellow cap on the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in the correct slot.
- Lift the lock release lever and gently push it until you hear it click.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 if you need to replace other ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do the missing ink colors from printouts have something to do with the remanufactured color ink cartridges that I just installed?
When colors are missing from printed pages, it does not mean the newly installed cartridge is defective or of poor quality. This print quality issue usually has something to do with the printhead nozzles, which are probably clogged. To verify this, try printing a Print Quality Check Sheet. If the sheet indeed shows clogged nozzles, then clean the printhead to solve the problem.
I just replaced the ink cartridge on my Brother Intellifax 2580c, but why am I getting blurred texts on the printouts?
Blurred texts on printed pages are often a result of an alignment issue and not a defective ink cartridge. Simply adjust the print alignment to resolve this issue.
If I place my order on a weekday, would it be shipped on the same day?
Yes, if the order is placed before 3:00 PM Pacific Time. Otherwise, it will be shipped on the next business day.