Intellifax 2480CCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2480C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2ea
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother MFC-230C, Brother DCP-350C, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-350C, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge cover. The LCD shows which ink cartridge needs replacement.
- Pull the release lock lever down to release the cartridge. Then, take it out of the printer by pulling it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the bag.
- Remove the protective yellow cap on the new cartridge.
- Put the new ink cartridge in its corresponding slot.
- Lift the lock release lever and gently push it until you hear it click.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 if you need to replace other ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it not a good idea to use my Brother printer up to the last drop of ink?
When your Brother printer tells you that an ink cartridge is empty, you should replace it immediately. Although the printer says it's empty, there's still a very small amount of ink left in the cartridge, which is necessary to prevent air from drying out and damaging the printhead assembly.
How will I know if my Brother Intellifax 2480C is running out of ink?
The Brother Intellifax 2480C features an ink dot counter that automatically monitors the ink status of the four cartridges. When a cartridge is starting to run low on ink, the printer will warn you with a message on the LCD.
When I opened the bag, the protective yellow cap came off—would this cause any damage to the new cartridge?
No. If the protective yellow cap came off when you opened the bag, the new ink cartridge will not get damaged.