HL-L5200DWCartridge prices starting at $25.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-L5200DW
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on your Brother HL-L5200DW with these steps:
- Make sure that your printer is on. If it is not, click the Power button.
- Open your printer cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever. Put the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and then, remove its protective tape.
- Push the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
Why does the ‘replace toner’ warning keeps popping up even after I replaced the used cartridge?
It’s either you incorrectly installed the new cartridge or you failed to reset the counter. Try reinstalling first. If it does not work, try to reset the counter. You can also contact our customer support team for assistance.
Are high yield toner cartridges worth the price?
If you perform lots of high-volume printing jobs, using high-yield toners will help you save money and time in the long run.
Can I really help save the environment if I use the high yield cartridge on my Brother HL-L5200DW?
Yes, because using high yield cartridges also mean less frequent replacement which leads to less waste.