Brother HL-6180 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Brother Printer HL6180DW Wireless Monochrome Printer was built with businesses in mind, featuring higher print volume capacity, print speeds of up to 42 pages per minute, and automatic duplex printing. You can maximize your lightning fast printing speeds with Carrot Ink, which will keep you supplied at affordable prices. With products like our Brother TN780 & DR720 Compatible 3-Pack Combo, you'll be able to print thousands of pages at a fraction of what you'd pay for genuine Brother supplies. Our quality, reliability, and price point guarantee that you'll be satisfied with what we offer. If you aren't, we'll give your money back, no questions asked. So don't wait, and shop with us now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-6180 ink
Toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-8950DW, Brother HL-6180DW, and many more!
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $30.95
Drum Unit for Brother MFC-8910DW, Brother DCP-8155DN, and Many More!
Regular Price: $52.95
Special Price $29.95
Toner cartridge for Brother HL-5440D, Brother DCP-8110DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the machine is turned on. Leave the machine for at least 10 minutes to cool down.
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front door.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. We recommend that you place the drum unit assembly on a piece of disposable paper or cloth in case you accidentally spill or scatter toner.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently shake it from side to side several times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in properly, the green lock lever on the drum unit will lift automatically.
- Clean the corona wider inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need both a toner cartridge and drum unit for my printer?
Yes, you'll need both for your printer to work. However, both have different page yields, and will often need replacement at different times.
Will my printer get damaged from using products that aren't from Brother?
Nope! We promise that as long as you're installing your printer ink properly according to the directions we provided, your printer is safe with our products.
What's the difference between a drum unit and a toner cartridge?
The drum unit and toner cartridge work together to print out your documents. While the toner cartridge contains the ink used for printing, the drum unit is what transfers the ink from the toner cartridge onto your printing media.