Brother HL-2270DW Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother HL-2270DW is a monochrome laser printer for SOHO (small office, home office) users. It prints up to 27 pages per minute and offers 2-sided printing. Amazon users report it prints extremely fast, with excellent resolution and print quality. There are over 4,700 reviews for this printer on Amazon and they rate this printer 4.4 out of 5 stars, an extremely high rating. (Hint: Wow, this sounds like a great printer. At Carrot Ink, we carry compatible Brother TN450 toner and compatible Brother DR420 laser drum units for this printer that are priced 70% less than their genuine Brother counterparts.)
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-2270DW Toner
Contains 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $45.95
Toner cartridges for the Brother FAX-2845, Brother DCP-7065DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $31.95
Special Price $25.95
Out of stock
Toner cartridge for Brother FAX-2845, DCP-7065DN, and more!
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the toner cartridge door.
- Pull out the old cartridge and drum.
- Push down the green lever on the left of the drum while pulling the old cartridge out of the drum.
- Shake the new cartridge side to side several times, and then remove the protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum, pushing down until you hear it snap into place.
- Insert the drum with the new toner cartridge into the printer. You should hear it lock into place.
- Close the toner cartridge door.