Brother HL-2250DN ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Brother HL-2250DN is a monochrome laser printer that takes up less space in your work area and prints up to 22 page per minute. Its duplexing features is also a definite plus. But for this printer to perform as it's expected to, you need to have a toner that matches its reliability and quality. At Carrot Ink, we offer our high-yield toners and drum units at a fraction of the original cost. You can save up even more with our Brother TN450 & DR420 Compatible High-Yield 3-Pack Combo, as the per-cartridge price goes down to just $14.98! Place your orders before 3PM Pacific Time on a weekday, and we'll make sure to ship your products on the same day. Start shopping now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-2250DN ink
Contains 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $45.95
Toner cartridges for the Brother FAX-2845, Brother DCP-7065DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $29.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on and let it cool down for at least 10 minutes.
- Open your printer's front cover, and pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To release the old cartridge, push down on the green lock lever.
- Unpack your new cartridge and hold it with both hands. Then, shake it from side to side several times to distribute the ink inside.
- Pull off the protective cover around the new cartridge.
- Place the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. You should hear it click into place and the lock lever lifting automatically.
- To clean the primary corona wire, slide the green tab from right to left several times.
- Put the drum unit assembly with the new cartridge back to the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose remanufactured cartridges over original ones?
OEM cartridges tend to cost a lot. Remanufactured cartridges can provide the same level of quality as original toners, but only at a fraction of the cost. On top of that, you also help save the environment, as we reuse and recycle non-biodegradable materials.
What's the difference between the toner and the drum unit?
Your Brother HL-2250DN requires both the drum unit and the toner to continue printing for you. The two units, however, have different uses. The toner cartridge contains the powder ink that your printer will use to print your pages. The drum unit, on the other hand, transfers the toner onto the paper that you'll use for printing.
How do I get in touch with you in case I have a problem with your products?
You can reach us via phone call or live chat! We have a friendly customer service representative waiting to address any of your concerns. We make your satisfaction a top priority at Carrot Ink, so feel free to contact us for any issue that you have with our products.