HL-2250DNCartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-2250DN
- Brother TN450 & DR420 High-Yield Compatible Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges and 1 Brother DR420 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$46.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Contains 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and let it cool down for at least 10 minutes.
- Open your printer's front cover, and pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To release the old cartridge, push down on the green lock lever.
- Unpack your new cartridge and hold it with both hands. Then, shake it from side to side several times to distribute the ink inside.
- Pull off the protective cover around the new cartridge.
- Place the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. You should hear it click into place and the lock lever lifting automatically.
- To clean the primary corona wire, slide the green tab from right to left several times.
- Put the drum unit assembly with the new cartridge back to the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose remanufactured cartridges over original ones?
OEM cartridges tend to cost a lot. Remanufactured cartridges can provide the same level of quality as original toners, but only at a fraction of the cost. On top of that, you also help save the environment, as we reuse and recycle non-biodegradable materials.
What's the difference between the toner and the drum unit?
Your Brother HL-2250DN requires both the drum unit and the toner to continue printing for you. The two units, however, have different uses. The toner cartridge contains the powder ink that your printer will use to print your pages. The drum unit, on the other hand, transfers the toner onto the paper that you'll use for printing.
How do I get in touch with you in case I have a problem with your products?
You can reach us via phone call or live chat! We have a friendly customer service representative waiting to address any of your concerns. We make your satisfaction a top priority at Carrot Ink, so feel free to contact us for any issue that you have with our products.