DCP-J125Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-J125
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's ink cartridge cover.
- To take out the old cartridge, press down on its release lever.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, turn the green knob on the protective yellow cap clockwise. This will effectively remove the vacuum seal and the cap itself.
- When installing the new cartridge, take note that each color has its own correct position. So make sure that you follow the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Gently push the new ink cartridge until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer's ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the twin pack or the 10 pack?
Well, this would depend largely on how often you print. For heavy-duty printing, it's best that you get the Brother LC61 High-Yield Compatible 10-Pack Combo, so you'll have extra cartridges on hand as soon as you run low. But if you only have light to medium printing needs, then the twin packs will give you the best value for your money.
What is the shelf life for these cartridges?
Our cartridges have 18 to 24 months of shelf life. To make sure they last this long, store your unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Why should I buy remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks are a low-cost alternatives to OEM cartridges. If you buy it from us, you can save up to 75% on the original cost! Apart from the money you'll save, you'll also get to help the environment, as remanufactured inks are reused and recycled non-biodegradable materials.