Epson WorkForce WF-2650 Ink
How to Replace Epson Workforce WF-2650 Ink Cartridge
Installing a new ink cartridge in your Epson Workforce WF-2650 can be daunting especially if it’s your first time to do so. Luckily, you can refer to this useful guide. You can also use this manual here.
- 1.Plug in your Epson Workforce WF-2650.
- 2.Close the document cover and then, lift its scanner unit.
- 3.Go to your printer’s cartridge area. Select the ink cartridge that you want to replace. You can remove it from its slot by squeezing its tab. Then, lift it up out of its position.
- 4.Remove the new ink cartridge’s film and cap.
- 5.Put the cartridge into the slot. Push down until it clicks.
- 6.Locate your printer’s color button. Press it and you can check if the installation is successful.
- 7.Make sure to close the scanner unit before printing.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Remanufactured Epson Workforce WF-2650 Ink Cartridges
Skeptical on buying remanufactured ink cartridges for your Epson Workforce WF-2650 printer? Don’t be! At Carrot Ink, our remanufactured ink cartridges come with brand new chips for better printer connection. They are also equipped with quality pigments for superior prints of texts and images. Carrot Ink offers replacement for items that are defective. You can also choose a full refund claim. Aside from the compatibility and quality, our selection of remanufactured Epson Workforce WF-2650 ink cartridges is available in high yield capacity which means you get more ink to print all your documents. You can get the cartridges per color or four-color pack. All orders are delivered within 2 to 5 business days. We ship to throughout United States via UPS.