40% Off Epson Stylus NX200 Ink
How to Replace Epson Stylus NX200 Ink Cartridge
Use this Epson Stylus NX200 ink cartridge installation guide below so you can easily and immediately use your remanufactured Carrot Ink cartridge. Your printer will let you know if the ink cartridge is low or empty. For low cartridge, it will prompt the ink light to flash. The lamp will only stay on if the cartridge is already expended.
- 1. Lift up your machine’s scanner.
- 2. From the printer navigation area, press the Stop button. This will yield to the printer head moving to the no ink position. This location will align to which ink cartridge color is expended.
- 3. You should then proceed with pressing the Stop button again. Proceed to the next step only if the printer head is at the far right of the printer.
- 4. Lift and then pull towards you to open its cartridge cover.
- 5. Each cartridge has its own tab. You will have to squeeze it in order to release the empty cartridge from its slot. While squeezing the tab, make sure to lift up the cartridge.
- 6. Get your ink cartridge and slide it in the slot. You will only be able to secure it in position if you push it down.
- 7. After installing the new ink cartridge, make sure to close the cartridge cover and the scanner unit.
- 8. Before you can print, your printer will need to charge the ink. Press the stop button and wait for 2 minutes. You will know if it is completed if the printer’s screen will show a completion message.