Canon PIXMA MG5520 Ink
How to Replace Canon Pixma MG5520 Ink Cartridges
Replacing your Canon Pixma MG5520’s ink cartridges doesn’t need to be confusing. Refer to the guide below for proper installation. Call or email us for other concerns.
- 1.Plug in your Canon printer and switch it on.
- 2.You should open its front cover panel as well as its operation panel. You should then open its paper output tray. Wait until the operation panel stops. Its printer head should be in the replacement position before you proceed to the next step.
- 3.Remove the ink cartridge that you want to replace. You can do this by pushing its tab and lifting it out of its position.
- 4.Have your Carrot Ink cartridge ready for installation. Remove its protective film and cap.
- 5.Place the new ink in position by putting its front end first. Then, push it down in place. The ink lamp light should light up.
- 6.Go to the operation panel and then close it.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Compatible Canon Pixma MG5520 Ink Cartridges
Are you having a hard time finding a compatible ink cartridge for your Canon Pixma MG5520? Well, look no further because Carrot Ink offers high quality and compatible cartridges for your Canon Pixma printer. Our compatible Canon Pixma MG5520 ink cartridges deliver an exceptional print quality similar to genuine Canon inks. Plus, they are more budget-friendly – you can get up to 50% off! All cartridges are covered by 1-year warranty. For ink cartridge defects, you can either have a refund or replacement. Just give us a call and we will immediately attend to your concerns. UPS deliver orders in 2-5 business days. We ship nationwide. View the installation guide here.