Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink
How to Replace Canon Pixma MG3520 Ink Cartridge
Do you know how to replace your Canon Pixma MG3520’s cartridges? This tutorial will teach you how. More details are available here.
- 1.Plug-in your Canon Pixma printer to a power outlet.
- 2.Press the power button to turn it on.
- 3.Access the printer’s front cover and open it.
- 4.After opening the front cover, also open the paper output cover.
- 5.Select the ink cartridge you want to replace.
- 6.You can unlock the ink cartridge by pushing down the ink cartridge lock and slide the cartridge out of its slot.
- 7.Remove any protective tape of your new ink cartridge.
- 8.Place the new cartridge to the empty slot. Make sure it goes all the way back.
- 9.Raise the ink cartridge’s lock lever to secure the cartridge.
- 10.The paper output cover should then be closed. You should also make sure to close the front cover.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Remanufactured Canon Pixma MG3520 Ink Cartridges
At Carrot Ink, you can find cheaper remanufactured ink cartridges for Canon Pixma MG3520. You can enjoy 60% or more discount on our ink cartridges than buying brand new cartridges from Canon. Even though our products are cheaper, we made sure that they will satisfy every customer. We use the industry’s leading ink remanufacturing procedure for maximum performance of the ink cartridges. Furthermore, we only use the best blend of ink that is compatible to your Canon Pixma MG3520 printer. Apart from being low cost but high quality, we offer refund or replacement to defective remanufactured Canon Pixma MG3520 to all our customers. We also provide fast and reliable shipping throughout the United States.