ML-2850Cartridge prices starting at $52.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-2850D, ML-2850DR
- Samsung ML-D2850B Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's front cover and pull the old cartridge out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Then, shake it several times to help distribute the ink contents.
- Pull the packing tape and remove the protective paper covering the new cartridge.
- Hold your new toner by its handle, then slow insert it into the machine until it clicks into place. Note: make sure that the tabs on its sides correspond to the grooves on the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of this toner?
Our Samsung ML-D2850B Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can give you up to 5,000 pages. Please note that this approximation may change depending on your printer's settings, how often you print, and the type of paper you use.
I ordered three cartridges to act as reserve toners in case my office runs out. How can I store the unopened ones properly?
Great proactive thinking on your part! To maximize the unopened cartridges' long shelf life (24 to 36 months), please keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Also, make sure that they are in an upright position to avoid any leaks.
How does your warranty work?
All our products come with a one-year warranty upon purchase date. We also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. In case you don't like the product, for any reason, please contact us via live chat or phone call and we'll either replace it or give you your money back—with no extra charge!