Lexmark Z715 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Its price point and ease of use has made the Lexmark Z715 one of the top choices for light printing at home. Whether you use it for text or photos, your printer needs a high quality ink cartridge. And the good news is, you don’t have to break the bank for it. At Carrot Ink, we provide high-quality ink cartridges at a fraction of the original cost. Whether you need the Lexmark 50 (17G0050) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge or the Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, we make sure both are compatible with your printer and won’t void its warranty. On top of that, we offer a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll replace your products or give you your money back.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on and raise its front cover. You’ll see the carriage move to the center.
- To remove the old cartridge, pull it towards you until you hear it snap. Dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Remove the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom and back of the new cartridge. Make sure you’re not touching the golden contact areas.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. If installed properly, you’ll hear it snap into place.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace both cartridges?
You only need to replace the cartridge that your printer prompts you to change. However, if you’d like to extend the life of your color cartridge, you should make sure you also have a black cartridge installed.
I read bad reviews about remanufactured inks. Why should I get this over original ones?
Remanufactured cartridges from Carrot Ink are made in an ISO-9001 facility, meeting and exceeding OEM standards. And since they’re remanufactured, they are a lot cheaper than the original ones. You’re also helping the environment by supporting products that reuse non-biodegradable materials and turn them into something more useful.
If I buy both cartridges to stock up, how can I improve their shelf life?
Our cartridges have an 18 to 24-month shelf life, perfect if you need to keep a couple of inks as spare at home. To extend its life, please keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Also, store them in an upright position to avoid leaks.