X264DNCartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for X264DN, X264
- Lexmark X264H11G Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 9000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will explain to you how to remove or replace the toner cartridge on a Lexmark X264DN printer:
- Release and lower the front door access by pressing the button on the left side of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge. Grasp the handle on the toner cartridge and slowly pull it out toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new cartridge in all directions to loosen and distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge. Push it in as far as it will go until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front door access.
What are compatible laser toner cartridges?
Also known as generic or aftermarket cartridges, compatible toner cartridges are brand-new cartridges made by third-party manufacturers other than the printer manufacturer.
Are compatible toner cartridges any good?
Compatible cartridges are manufactured just as reliable as OEM cartridges. They are made using only high-quality, brand-new components. And they are tested to ensure they will fit and perform just like their original counterparts.
What should I do if the ‘Toner Low’ message still appears on my Lexmark X264DN even after replacing the cartridge?
You need to reset the printer. Turn it off, let it sit for 20 to 40 seconds, and power it back on. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for additional assistance.