Lexmark X264DN Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $60.95
Nothing can be more frustrating than having your Lexmark X264DN run out of toner when you are in the middle of an urgent printing job? To avoid this debacle, stock up on compatible toner cartridges from Carrot Ink and always have a spare cartridge on hand. Our compatible cartridges are manufactured to the same specifications as the originals but are sold at a cheaper price. Save up to 75% on superior-quality toner cartridge that’s guaranteed to work on your printer. Order the High Yield Lexmark X264H11G Black enjoy crisp and fade-resistant prints. With a page yield of 9000 pages, this cartridge is perfect for high-volume printing.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X264DN Toner
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will explain to you how to remove or replace the toner cartridge on a Lexmark X264DN printer:
- Release and lower the front door access by pressing the button on the left side of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge. Grasp the handle on the toner cartridge and slowly pull it out toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new cartridge in all directions to loosen and distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge. Push it in as far as it will go until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front door access.
What are compatible laser toner cartridges?
Also known as generic or aftermarket cartridges, compatible toner cartridges are brand-new cartridges made by third-party manufacturers other than the printer manufacturer.
Are compatible toner cartridges any good?
Compatible cartridges are manufactured just as reliable as OEM cartridges. They are made using only high-quality, brand-new components. And they are tested to ensure they will fit and perform just like their original counterparts.
What should I do if the ‘Toner Low’ message still appears on my Lexmark X264DN even after replacing the cartridge?
You need to reset the printer. Turn it off, let it sit for 20 to 40 seconds, and power it back on. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for additional assistance.