Kodak ESP 7 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $5.95
Wirelessly print, copy, and scan photos and documents with the Kodak ESP 7. This all-in-one printer features Wi-Fi connectivity, making it much more convenient to use wherever you go. But a printer running low on ink can sure take the fun out of printing, copying, and scanning documents wirelessly. And this is where our remanufactured ink cartridges come in. Our cost-efficient remanufactured cartridges are processed under strict quality control standards to ensure they meet OEM specifications. Our Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge, for one, is guaranteed to work on your Kodak printer or your money back. Purchase one of our remanufactured ink cartridges today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Kodak ESP 7 ink
Contains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) Compatible Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $85.95
Special Price $39.95
Contains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink cartridge for the Kodak ESP 9250, Kodak EasyShare 5500, and more!
Regular Price: $11.95
Special Price $7.95
Ink cartridge for the Kodak ESP 3250, Kodak ESP Office 6150, and more!
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $5.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the printer on.
- Put your hands on the recessed handholds located on the sides of the printer.
- Lift the printer access door to open. Wait until the printhead moves to a position where you can gain access to the cartridges.
- Squeeze the latch on the used ink cartridges once the printhead stops moving. Then, lift the latch to remove the old cartridge out of the printer.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge and take it out of the bag. Then, remove the orange cap.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the printhead.
- Press down on the tab until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know when my Kodak ESP 7 printer is running out of ink?
In a Kodak ESP 7, the ink levels are shown on the printer panel, so you’ll know which of the cartridges are starting to run low on ink.
Why is recycling empty ink cartridges important?
Ink cartridges are made up of combined plastics, metals and inks. So when these cartridges are disposed of in landfills, they contribute to the growing problem of electronic waste. And take note, it takes over a thousand years just for one ink cartridge to decompose. So, recycling used ink cartridges is highly recommended to help reduce waste.
What are the terms of your warranty?
All Carrot Ink brand products come with a full one-year warranty. So if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our product, we will replace it or you may return it and will give you a refund of the purchase price. Just make sure you return it within 365 days of purchase.