PSC 2410Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2410
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $9.98ea
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the printer and open the print carriage access door.
- Open the cartridge latch by pressing down lightly on the top and pulling out at the bottom to unhook it.
- Remove the empty cartridge you wish to replace.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge all the way into the new slot and press the latch down over it to secure it.
- Make sure the latch catches at the bottom.
- Close the printer. If the screen reads "Align Print Cartridges", press OK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are there white lines that appear where full color should be after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge?
These white lines on solid color block are not due to the use of a remanufactured ink cartridge. But instead, these are caused by a dirty printhead. So, try cleaning the printhead to resolve the issue.
Do I have to replace the black and the tri-color ink cartridges on my HP PSC 2410 at the same time?
Not necessarily. If both run out of ink at the same time, then that’s the only time you can replace them together. Otherwise, replace only the consumable that has totally run out of ink.
Is it possible to continue printing even if my HP printer says it’s running low on ink?
Yes. You can simply ignore the low ink warning to continue printing. Just press OK on the printer panel or click OK on your computer screen to close the message alert.