HP PSC 2410 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP PSC 2410 emphasizes photo printing. It can also copy, scan, and fax. PC Magazine gives this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They like its fast performance for photos and its direct printing from memory cards. They don't like that it has no automatic document feeder and no LCD to preview prints. Amazon users also give this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They like the quality of its photo printing, but do not like that it can't print anything off the internet. (Hint: Here at Carrot Ink, we have remanufactured HP 56 Black and HP 57 Color ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 65-70% less than the same genuine HP cartidges. Why not stock up now and save money?)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the printer and open the print carriage access door.
- Open the cartridge latch by pressing down lightly on the top and pulling out at the bottom to unhook it.
- Remove the empty cartridge you wish to replace.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge all the way into the new slot and press the latch down over it to secure it.
- Make sure the latch catches at the bottom.
- Close the printer. If the screen reads "Align Print Cartridges", press OK.