HP PSC 2175 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP PSC 2175 All-in-One Printer makes work convenient with its multi-functionality. Streamline your printing, copying, and scanning process with Carrot Ink’s reliable remanufactured cartridges. Is the text on your latest printed documents faded? Replace your black ink cartridge with our HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. Do the colors on your photographs look less vibrant? Get the HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge to bring your printed images to life. Place your order today to get your printing back on track. Save on shipping by ordering $40 or more worth of products.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 2175 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is turned on. Then, pull up the cartridge access door on the front of your machine. Wait for the cartridge carriage to idle in the middle.
- Push down the top of the latch of the cartridge you’re replacing, then pull the lower section to release the cartridge. Pull the old cartridge out of its slot by holding on to its sides.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Carefully remove the plastic tape on the ink nozzle, making sure not to touch the gold-colored contacts.
- With the printed side up, slide the cartridge into the empty slot.
- Push down on the latch while holding the lower section up. Release the lower section once the latch is all the way down so that it snaps into place and secures the cartridge.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- You should see a message in the front panel display saying the ink cartridges need to be aligned. Load the printer with two pages, then press ENTER to start the alignment process. Follow the instructions on the second page that will be printed to finish the cartridge alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you keep your prices so low?
We take used original cartridges, empty them out, re-engineer their cases, and refill them with our own superior quality inks. You enjoy affordability while also contributing to the reduction of waste in landfills when you buy our products.
I’d like to buy in bulk. What deals do you have for me?
You can get our HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo or our
HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo for big savings. The former gets you two black cartridges and one tri-color cartridge, while the latter gets you one black cartridge, one tri-color cartridge, and one photo print cartridge.
I ran into a problem with your product. How do I get in touch?
We’re sorry to hear that. Give us a call or send us a message through our live chat system. We’ll do everything in our power to help you.