PhotoSmart C6180Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6180
- HP 02 (C8773WN) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3210v, HP PhotoSmart C7200, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your HP PhotoSmart C6180 printer.
- Open the ink cartridge door by lifting the front center of the device.
- Push down on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until you feel it snap into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. The machine will print a calibration page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clean my HP PhotoSmart C6180 if a cartridge spills or leaks ink?
Turn off your printer and unplug it. Then, use a damp lint-free cloth and gently wipe the nozzles and surrounding areas where the ink may have leaked or spilled.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee on your remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
Yes, we do. If you are unhappy about our product for any reason, just let us know and we’ll give you a full refund of the purchase price within a year of purchase.
What to do if I receive the wrong remanufactured ink cartridge?
Let us know by calling us at 877-322-7768 or send an email to email@example.com. We will quickly send out the right cartridge along with a prepaid return label to return the wrong cartridge to us.